EDP Biotech (“EDP”), Corporation is a privately held IVD company focused on the development and commercialization of immunodiagnostic tests whose primary target is early detection.
EDP is seeking applicants for the following positions listed below. EDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EDP will recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Interested applicants should apply via email address specified in each job listing. Resumes that are mailed or faxed will not be considered.
EDP may consider reimbursement for relocation expenses on a case-by-case basis and depending upon the position.
- Position: QA/RA Associate, Full Time
- Please send Resume including Quality Management and Regulatory experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Assistant Scientist – PCR/Molecular, Full Time
- Please send CV or Resume including wet lab technices and molecular PCR testing experience to email@example.com
- Position: Data Scientist, Part Time
- Please send CV or Resume including database management experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back often!
If you would like to submit a CV or resume for us to keep on file for future consideration, please send us an email with cover letter and CV/resume attached at: email@example.com