COME SEE US during DDW 2022 – We’ll be at Booth #4358
For a personalized booth visit, use this form and let us know which day you’re stopping by.
EDP Biotech and Lakeside Life Sciences at Digestive Disease Week.
EDP Biotech and Lakeside Life Science work together to provide YOU with full CRO services for IVD and CDx.
EDP Biotech is committed to developing and delivering simple, accurate and cost-effective diagnostics that detect disease early. Our team is focused on delivering “VIP” patient care, quality products, and contract testing services with over a century of combined experience in biomarker discovery, immunoassay development, decentralized clinical studies, and rapid-response patient testing.
Lakeside LifeScience is a patient-centered, clinical research organization specializing in in-vitro diagnostic tests. Our team can take new technologies to market sooner, at lower cost, by leveraging over a century of combined expertise and our network of academic and community institutions.
Together our mission remains clear: detect early and save lives.
What you will learn about when you stop by…
- Most recent research study results for CRC and polyp detection
- Upcoming publication on biomarker utility
Full Service IVD/CDx CRO – Strategy, Product Development, Regulatory Approvals, and Commercialization across multiple platforms and therapeutic areas:
- Strategy, Product Development, Regulatory Approvals, and Commercialization
- multiple platforms and therapeutic areas
- Get your diagnostic/device to market faster
We know the FDA, and what it takes to get to Market.
- Over 75 products submitted and approved by the FDA
- We keep up-to-date on the protocol changes, so your device or design doesn’t run into unforeseen issues due to technicalities
- We simply love this stuff.