Knoxville, Tenn. – (August 31, 2015) – EDP Biotech Corporation, (EDP), a global in vitro diagnostic innovator of simple, blood-based cancer diagnostic tests, announces the publication of key study data for its ColoMarkerÒ ELISA kit. In this clinical research study, ColoMarker demonstrated an overall sensitivity of 97.7% with specificity of 84.4% for all colorectal cancer detection and a nearly 100% sensitivity for early stage (I, II and III) colorectal cancer. Additionally, ColoMarker demonstrated 40% sensitivity to adenomatous polyps. ColoMarker received CE Mark approval as an aid in the detection of early stage colorectal cancer in late 2014.
- One Knoxville company wins, another competing in InnoSTARS China event
- Knoxville-based EDP BioTech Corporation was invited to compete in the “InnoSTARS Competition Semi-Final for Biomedicine & Medical Device Group
- American Cancer Society Updates: Colorectal Cancer Screening Guideline
- EDP Biotech goes to Path C that also opens-up some new opportunities
- EDP Biotech Received U.S. Patent for CA11-19™ Biomarker, Methods and Compositions for Screening and Detecting Colorectal Cancer