Knoxville, Tenn. – (August 31, 2015) – EDP Biotech Corporation, (EDP), a global in vitro diagnostic innovator of simple, blood-based cancer diagnostic tests, announces the publication of key study data for its ColoMarkerÒ ELISA kit. In this clinical research study, ColoMarker demonstrated an overall sensitivity of 97.7% with specificity of 84.4% for all colorectal cancer detection and a nearly 100% sensitivity for early stage (I, II and III) colorectal cancer. Additionally, ColoMarker demonstrated 40% sensitivity to adenomatous polyps. ColoMarker received CE Mark approval as an aid in the detection of early stage colorectal cancer in late 2014.
- EDP Biotech Re-Certified for ISO 13485 Compliance
- Online video and print article present ColoMarker study results by BF Overholt MD
- CA11-19 Monitoring data presented at Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposia (Poster)
- EDP Biotech Achieves ISO 13485 Certification
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Published Trial Results