The American Cancer Society (ACS) has released an updated guideline for colorectal cancer screening. Among the major guideline changes, the new recommendations say screening should begin at age 45 for people at average risk. Previously, the guideline recommended screening begin at age 50 for people at average risk. Recommendations for screening test options are also part of the guideline changes.
- One Knoxville company wins, another competing in InnoSTARS China event
- Knoxville-based EDP BioTech Corporation was invited to compete in the “InnoSTARS Competition Semi-Final for Biomedicine & Medical Device Group
- American Cancer Society Updates: Colorectal Cancer Screening Guideline
- EDP Biotech goes to Path C that also opens-up some new opportunities
- EDP Biotech Received U.S. Patent for CA11-19™ Biomarker, Methods and Compositions for Screening and Detecting Colorectal Cancer