The American Cancer Society (ACS) has released an updated guideline for colorectal cancer screening. Among the major guideline changes, the new recommendations say screening should begin at age 45 for people at average risk. Previously, the guideline recommended screening begin at age 50 for people at average risk. Recommendations for screening test options are also part of the guideline changes.
- Knoxville’s EDP Biotech eyes $5MM Series A, atop $17.5MM raised
- Luminex, EDP Biotech Ink Deal for Colorectal Cancer Early Detection Blood Test
- EDP Biotech to Develop and Market Colorectal Cancer Early Detection Blood Test Using Luminex xMAP® Technology
- Large crowd attends EDP BioTech open house, spotlight on colorectal awareness
- Light on a dark subject: EDP aims to ease colon cancer testing