Scientific Advisory Board
Bergein F. Overholt, M.D., Chairman
- Developer of the flexible fiberoptic sigmoidoscope and colonoscope.
- Established the first endoscopic ambulatory surgery center in the USA.
- Developed photodynamic therapy for Barrett’s esophagus.
- Awarded Mastership by the American College of Physicians & American College of Gastroenterology.
- Past President American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Herbert A. Fritsche, Ph.D.
- Retired, Tenured Professor & Chief of Clinical Chemistry; MD Anderson Cancer Center (1969-2010).
- Over 200 peer reviewed manuscripts, book chapters & invited articles. Holder of five patents.
- Member of Editorial Board for 12 scientific journals & coeditor of book “Tumor Markers” AACC Press.
- Member Tumor Marker Guideline Committees for ASCO and Natl Academy for Clinical Biochemistry.
- Awards: Johnson & Johnson –Outstanding Research Contributions; AACC Morton Schwartz-Research in Cancer Diagnostics; Carl Jolliff and Morton Schwartz Lifetime Achievement Awards in Immunology and Cancer.